It’s been a week of no sleep here – Mary has croup and her coughing wakes her up at night. That means that sleep has again become a precious commodity in this house. Julie is down for a nap at the moment so I’m taking advantage of some TiVo’d Wiggles to catch up on some feed reading and blogging.
What else has been going on this week:
- Some punk went batshit crazy at the mall
- We saw the new Harry Potter flick (verdict: best one yet)
- Can’t take my eyes off of this.
- I found this fantastic example of a well-produced presentation
- For god’s sake, yes.
- Rocketboom continues to entertain
- Scott Adams turned Dilbert into a community effort